Mysore Masala Dosa
- 2 cups raw Rice
- ¾ cup Black Gram
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Red Gram
- 2 tbsp Bengal Gram
- 2 tbsp Green Gram
- 1 tsp Fenugreek
- 4 tbsp cooked Rice
- A pinch of Soda
- Butter (as required)
- Soak black gram, fenugreek seeds, rice, red gram, green gram, Bengal gram, and rice in water for about 6 hours.
- Grind all the soaked ingredients, along with cooked rice, into a smooth batter.
- Stir in soda and salt. Keep aside for 6 hours until doubled in amount.
- Grease a pan and heat butter.
- Make dosas from the batter by pouring a spoonful of the batter and twisting the pan to get an evenly shaped dosa.
- Cook on both sides and transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with sambar and chutney.