- 5 Potatoes (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ¼ inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- A pinch of Turmeric
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Mustard
- Few Curry Leaves
- 2 Red Chilies
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- ½ tsp Jeera
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Combine potatoes, onions, tomato, green chilies, ginger, turmeric, and salt with 1/2 cup water in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook the vegetables and mash half the potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves, red chilies, and 2 slices of onion.
- Add to the potatoes, along with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.