- 250 g Beans (chopped)
- 1 Potato (chopped)
- ½ Coconut (grated)
- 3 Green Chilies (slit)
- Small piece of Ginger (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Extract milk from grated coconut and keep aside. This is the 1st milk
- Extract milk again from the same grated coconut and keep in a separate bowl. This is the 2nd milk.
- Mix beans, potatoes, green chilies, and ginger with 2nd coconut milk in a pan and cook.
- Remove from heat and pour in 1st milk and curry leaves.
- Flavor with salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.