- ¼ kg Brinjal (Eggplant) (chopped)
- 1 Potato (chopped)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 5 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 7 small Onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Pressure cook brinjal, potato, tomatoes, green chilies, onion, and garlic, until potato and brinjal turn tender.
- Mash them keeping the gravy thick.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves and shallow fry.
- Add to the curry.
- Flavor with salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with idlis.