- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Maida
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 15 Cashew Nuts
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- Oil (for frying)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Soak cashew nuts in milk for around 30 minutes. Remove and grind them into a fine paste. Reserve the milk.
- Mix together flour, corn flour, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 tbsp chili powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Marinate the cauliflower with flour paste and keep aside for 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cauliflower.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan and shallow fry onions, along with green chilies and remaining ginger-garlic paste.
- Stir in tomato puree and cauliflower.
- Add grounded cashew nuts and milk. Mix well.
- Flavor with salt and cook until the gravy gets thick.
- Stir in remaining butter and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with fried rice.