- 250 g Ladyfingers (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk of Curry Leaves
- 3 tbsp grated Coconut
- ½ tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- ½ tsp grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
- 5 whole Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- ¾ cup Curd (beaten)
- ¼ Red Chili (crushed)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Grind coconut and cashews together.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry ladyfingers until crusty. Drain and keep aside.
- Fry mustard seeds and dal in the same oil.
- When they start crackling, stir in whole red chilies, curry leaves, and ginger.
- Mix in onions and cook until transparent.
- Add turmeric, crushed chili, cashew paste, and salt. Stir and cook until the spices discharge oil.
- Mix curd with flour and 1 cup water into a fine paste.
- Add to the pan and cook, stirring frequently for around 5 minutes.
- Put in ladyfingers and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.