Masala Fried Rice
- 2 cups Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 4 tsp Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 cups Basmati Rice
- 4 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 4 tsp Soya Sauce
- A pinch of Ajinomotto
- 1 cup Oil
- Heat half cup oil in a large saucepan and deep fry the onions.
- Add vegetables and cook well.
- Stir in masala powder, chilly powder, and salt. Cook until the vegetables turn tender. Remove and keep the vegetables in another dish.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan and fry the rice until its color has changed.
- Pour into water, tomato sauce, soya sauce, and salt.
- Stir in ajinomotto and cook until the water is absorbed in. Mix in cooked vegetables.
- Serve hot.