- 2 pounds round steak Beef (cut into 1½-inch cubes)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Raisins (seedless)
- 2 Apples (peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 14 ounces Beef Broth
- 2 Apples (unpeeled, cored and finely chopped)
- Combine flour and curry powder together. Coat the meat cubes in it.
- Place meat in a crock-pot.
- Add garlic, raisins, sliced apples, onion, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour in the beef broth and mix.
- Cover and cook in oven on low heat for 8 to 10 hours, or until meat turns tender.
- Garnish with the unpeeled chopped apples and serve with boiled rice.