- 2 large Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Cauliflower (grated)
- 1 cup Cabbage (grated)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- ¼ tsp Ajinomoto Powder
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cauliflower and cabbage with ajinomoto powder for few minutes.
- Add potatoes, cheese, and green chilies. Stir well.
- Remove from heat, add cilantro and mix. Let it cool.
- Make small balls of the mixture and keep aside.
- Combine flour with ½ tsp salt, red chili powder, and 1 cup water. Beat well to form a smooth batter.
- Dip the balls into the batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls until golden brown.
- Remove and place on a paper tissue to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with chili sauce.