- 1 liter Yoghurt
- 200 g Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Cornflour (to dust)
- 30 g Cashew Nut Powder
- 30 g chopped Raisins
- 4 g White Pepper Powder
- 4 g Cardamom Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1½ tbsp Oil
- Place the yogurt in a thin cloth and drain the liquid completely, hanging it overnight.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil and fry onion and ginger, until soft.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except corn flour. Remove from heat.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and press them, keeping between your palms. Coat them with cornflour.
- Heat a non-sticky skillet and warm some oil.
- Grill the tikkies until golden brown on both sides.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.