- 250 g Mushrooms
- 100 g Green Peas
- 50 g Onions
- 30 g Garlic
- 15 g Ginger
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 50 g Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 inch piece of Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Salt & Sugar (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and toss in cinnamon, cloves, and bay leaves.
- Remove when they turn golden brown.
- Add cumin seeds and chopped onions. Fry for a while.
- Add rest of the ingredients along with 2 cups of water, except yogurt.
- Simmer until vegetables turn tender.
- Beat yogurt and add to the curry, cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with rice.