- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 sweet Mysore Bananas
- ¼ cup Yogurt
- 5-6 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Cooking Soda
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Smash the bananas finely in a bowl.
- Add sugar and blend until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Combine salt, cooking soda and cumin powder together.
- Add to the banana mix and blend well.
- Mix in all-purpose flour, wheat flour, and yogurt to knead soft dough. Cover with wet cloth for 2 hours.
- Divide into balls and roll out into 1 cm thick circles on a floured surface.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry buns until golden-brown on both sides.
- Remove and serve hot.