- 200 g minced Beef (boiled)
- 3 tsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Potatoes (boiled)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced into rings)
- 1 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 Cheese Slices
- 1 Egg
- 4-5 Buns
- 4 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Combine beef with potatoes and egg to mix finely.
- Divide into balls and press a little to flatten into cutlets.
- Heat oil and fry on both the sides until brown.
- Cut a bun into half and spread mayonnaise.
- Place a fried meat cutlet over one half of the bun.
- Layer with onion rings, cucumber slice, tomato slice, cheese slice, and lettuce leaf. Cover with the other half bun.
- Repeat with the other buns, meat cutlets, and vegetables.