Chicken and Rice Soup
- ½ cup Celery (sliced)
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts (skinless, boneless, cooked, and diced)
- 72 ounces Chicken Broth
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups frozen Vegetables (mixed)
- ¾ cups Rice (rinsed)
- 1 tbsp Parsley Leaves
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Herb Seasoning (as required)
- Combine chicken broth, vegetables and rice with water in a pressure cooker. Cook until tender for 20-25 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Add celery and bring to a pressure again.
- Blend until smooth, add chicken cubes, lemon juice, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.