White Pumpkin Soup
- 500 g White Pumpkin (chopped)
- 1 inch piece Ginger (sliced)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 3-4 stems of Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 5 tbsp Coconut Powder
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and fry white pumpkin, ginger, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
- Pour water into it and simmer until pumpkin turns tender. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Grind the pumpkin and strain, storing the liquid.
- Heat the soup again. Add appropriate amount of water to it.
- Stir coconut powder in little water and mix well. Stir in the soup and simmer.
- Put in butter and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.