- 1 cup Mushrooms (chopped)
- ¼ cup Carrot (grated)
- ¼ cup Beans (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (sliced)
- Small piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ½ cup Potato (mashed)
- 1 Egg White (beaten)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil (as required)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine mushrooms, carrots, and beans with little water and salt in a saucepan. Cook on low flame until half tender.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry onions until golden brown.
- Stir in the vegetables and cook well. Add mashed potatoes, green chilies, ginger, and garam masala. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into ovals forming cutlets.
- Smear a pan with oil. Dip each cutlet into egg white and roll into bread crumbs.
- Fry the culets on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot.