- 500 g Chicken
- 200 g Brinjal
- 3 tbsp Chicken Masala
- 1 big Onion (chopped)
- 1 big Tomato (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Mix chicken with chicken masala in a bowl and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the onions.
- Stir in chicken and flavor with salt. Cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Slice the brinjal into small pieces and add to the chicken. Cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add in tomato, curry leaves, and enough water to cover the chicken. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until the meat turns tender.
- Serve hot.