- 6 Chicken Breasts (boneless)
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 6 large Eggs (beaten)
- 1½ cups Sherry
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Water
- Cut the chicken into stripes using a meat mallet.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter and olive oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Coat the chicken pieces into flour and dip in the eggs.
- Fry in the heated oil, until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer into a baking pan.
- Add sherry, remaining 2 tbsp butter, chicken stock, lemon juice, and water to the same frying pan and mix. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake chicken for 15-30 minutes at 220 degrees F.