- For the Pastry:
- 280 g plain Flour
- 110 g cooking Margarine
- 100 ml White Wine
- Cooking Oil (for frying)
- 4 sprigs Parsley
- 200 g sliced Chorizo/Spanish Ham
- 4 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped finely)
- 1 sweet Bell Pepper
- 10 green pitted Olives
- 2 tbsp White Wine
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare elastic dough by combining flour, margarine, and white wine on a floured surface, kneading for 10-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To prepare the filling, chop the sweet pepper into quarters and remove the seeds and white pith.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over the peppers and bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan and fry onions and garlic until soft.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and coarsely chop them.
- Add the chopped peppers, tomatoes, olives, and white wine to the onions. Mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped chorizo/ham and simmer for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Remove and divide the dough into balls and roll out each into 3 mm thick circles.
- Place 1 tbsp of the filling on each circle. Fold it into half and seal the edges.
- Heat cooking oil and fry pastry bags until golden brown on all sides.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.