- 1 cup self-raising Flour
- 4 Eggs (beaten well)
- 1 cup Onion (sliced)
- ½ cup Tomato Ketchup
- ¼ cup Green Chili Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 8 skewers Chicken Seekh Kabab
- Combine flour with enough water to knead soft dough in a bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide into 8 balls and roll out each into 8x8 inch square on a floured or oiled surface.
- Mix egg with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Heat a griddle and place the rolled-out dough on it. Turn when it changes color and spread about ½ beaten egg on top of the bread.
- Add a spoon of oil over and on the sides of the bread.
- When the egg becomes slightly stiff, turn over. Turn over again after 45 seconds. Reduce the heat and remove from the griddle.
- Place some onion slices, kabab, tomato ketchup, and chili sauce on the egg side.
- Fold like a roll and garnish with sliced cabbage.
- Repeat the same for all.
- Serve hot.