- 700 g Chicken Breasts (cubed)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¾ tsp Chili Powder
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 30 g Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Grind garlic and salt together into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the garlic paste on medium flame until brown.
- Add chicken into and cook for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Stir in coriander powder, turmeric powder and chili powder. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and mix in lemon juice and coriander leaves.