- 1 packet Chicken Sausage
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 big Onions (chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Slice the sausage into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry garlic, onions, and green chilies.
- Stir in chili powder, tomato puree, and salt.
- Add sliced sausages and stir well.
- Add enough water to make a curry and cover the pan. Cook until sausages are tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.