Chicken Liver Fry
- ½ kg Chicken Liver
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ¼ piece Ginger (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Slice liver into small bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, and green chilies.
- Add coriander powder, pepper powder, and turmeric powder. Mix and cook for a minute.
- Add chicken liver and flavor with salt. Cover and cook on low flame until the gravy dries out completely.
- Mix in lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.