- 250 g Mushrooms (chopped)
- 300 g Chicken
- 3 Green Chilies
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1½ cups Onion (chopped)
- 1 inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Combine chicken with little turmeric powder, enough water, and salt in a pressure cooker and cook until tender. Separate the bones and meat.
- Slice the meat into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry green chilies, ginger, garlic, and onions.
- Add garam masala, pepper powder, and turmeric powder. Mix and cook well.
- Add mushrooms and stir well.
- Flavor with salt to taste and cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for another 6-8 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Serve hot with rice.