- 500 g Lamb Brain (boiled)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Green Chilies (sliced)
- ½ tsp Ginger (sliced)
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1½ tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ cup Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Smear lamb with salt and steam it.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the onions.
- Stir in green chilies and ginger. Lightly fry and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, fry chili powder until brown.
- Stir in pepper powder.
- Put brain in the pan and flavor with salt. Heat well and garnish with the onion mixture. Mix well.
- Serve hot.