- 1 kg Chicken
- 8 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 8 tbsp Soybean Sauce
- 16 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tsp Chili Powder
- 12 Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp Saunf
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Coriander Leaves (chopped, to garnish)
- Combine tomato sauce, soyabean sauce, turmeric powder, chili powder, and 8 tbsp curd in a bowl. Beat well.
- Marinate the chicken with the mixture and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Grind saunf and cashews together.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ground saunf-cashew paste.
- Stir in chicken, along with remaining curd, and cook on low flame, until the meat turns tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.