Cold Potato Salad
- 2 pounds boiled Potatoes (sliced into small squares)
- 2 hard-boiled Eggs (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Onions (finely chopped)
- 3-5 Celery Stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 100 ml Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp fresh Black Pepper
- 3 tsp French Mustard
- 100 g Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 hard-boiled Egg (halved)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- Place the potatoes in a big bowl.
- Add onions, eggs, celery, and cucumber.
- Mix vinegar with cream, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the ingredients in the bowl. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise and sprinkle lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Toss to blend well.
- Garnish with halved hardboiled egg, sliced tomato, and chopped parsley.