- 185 g Butter
- 1 cup toasted Muesli
- 1 cup grated Coconut
- 1 cup quick-cooking Rolled Oats
- ½ cup self-raising Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- Prepare dough by mixing all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on a buttered baking tray at 3 cm distance from each other.
- Flatten the balls slightly and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve after cooling to room temperature.