- 2 pounds Beef Cubes
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp crushed Peppercorns
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season meat with salt, pepper, and garlic paste.
- Wrap in a buttered foil and place in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Unwrap and pour the rendered fat in a small pan.
- Place again in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Boil the rendered fat until reduced to a shiny glaze.
- Pour the boiled fat over the meat and serve.