Sopa De Tortilla
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 cup cooked Chicken Pieces
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 4 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Lime Slices (to garnish)
- Cumin (to taste)
- Chipotle (to taste)
- 1 Butterfruit (chopped)
- Shredded Jack Cheese (as desired)
- Heat oil and fry onion, until golden and crisp.
- Pour chicken broth, along with tomato sauce, salt, cumin, and chipotle. Stir well and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Cut the tortillas into stripes and place a handful of them in a serving bowl.
- Add some chicken pieces, Jack cheese, and butterfruit.
- Pour the prepared liquid and garnish with cilantro and lime slices.
- Serve warm.