- 10 medium Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Grate potatoes and squeeze to remove the juice.
- Measure the potato juice and add the same amount of milk into the grated potatoes.
- Beat eggs and salt. Add to the potato mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour a heaped tablespoon of the batter. Press lightly to measure ½ inch thickness.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and place on an absorbing sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with butter.