- 250 g Beef
- ¼ cup Onion (sliced)
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ tbsp Vinegar
- Few Curry Leaves
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- 4 Green Chilies
- ½ clove Garlic
- Small piece of Ginger
- 1 inch piece of Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 5 Shallots
- Cut the beef into very thin slices.
- Crush one side of each slice without breaking it. Do it using a dull knife.
- Combine all the ingredients of grinding and grind into a smooth paste. Flavor with salt.
- Toss beef slices with the ground paste, vinegar, curry leaves, and salt in a large saucepan. Cook on low flame until meat turns tender and water is absorbed in.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until golden brown.
- Remove half of onions and keep aside.
- Add green chilies to the pan and splutter.
- Add over beef slices and fry until the meat gets brown and crispy.
- Garnish with fried onions and pepper powder.
- Serve hot with potato finger chips.