- 1 kg Beef
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 4 Green Chilies
- 7 Red Chilies (crushed)
- 1 inch piece of Ginger (sliced thinly)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine beef with chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, onion, green chilies, and salt in a pressure cooker. Pressure cook for about 15 minutes, until the meat turns tender. Remove and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry red chilies until brown.
- Pour over beef and stir well. Continue cooking until the mixture dries out completely.
- Garnish with ginger and serve hot.