- 1 kg Duck (cut into pieces)
- 50 g Shallots
- 2 stems of Curry Leaves
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 5 Green Chilies (slit)
- 2 large Onions (chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 Coconuts
- Salt (to taste)
- Extract 1st, 2nd and 3rd milk from the coconuts.
- Heat oil in a pan and add 5 shallots, mustard seeds, and curry leaves. Fry until the shallots turn red and mustard crackles.
- Stir in green chilies, onions, ginger, garlic, and salt.
- Add duck pieces, along with 2nd milk. Stir and simmer.
- Combine garam masala, turmeric powder, and coriander powder in a dry pan and roast. Mix in the meat.
- Pour in 3rd milk and blend well. Cook until the meat is well cooked.
- Stir in 1st milk and simmer on low flame.
- Mix in vinegar and garnish with a stem of curry leaves.
- Serve hot.