Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 center-cut Pork Chops (2 inches thick, each with a pocket)
For the Filling:
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- 1½ cups soft Bread Cubes
- ¼ cup dark Raisins
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp dried Marjoram Leaves
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Apple Juice
- 1 tsp seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean the pork chops with a paper towel. Keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry onions and celery until tender.
- Add bread cubes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in raisins, parsley, salt, marjoram, pepper, and apple juice.
- Fill the mixture into pork chop pockets and sprinkle seasoned salt.
- Place the meat on racks of a roasting pan and pour water on the surface of the roasting pan, about ½ inch deep.
- Cover the pan with a foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for another 45 minutes until meat turns brown and tender.
- Slice and serve hot.