Boller i Karry
- For the Meatballs:
- 1 pound ground Pork
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
For the Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Danish Butter
- 2 tbsp Yellow Curry
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 large Leek (chopped)
- 5 tbsp Flour
- 3.5 oz Cream
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- Combine all the ingredients of the meatballs in a large bowl and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove and shape into small meatballs.
- Immerse them in boiling water and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from water and reserve the liquid.
- Heat butter in a pan and stir fry yellow curry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion and leek. Fry until golden.
- Gradually add flour, stirring continuously.
- Pour in the reserved liquid and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Add meatballs and cream. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with steamed rice.