Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1 pound Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Chicken (cooked and chopped)
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup Mayonnaise Scant
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Curry Powder
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Boil broccoli until tender, drain and place in a baking dish.
- Arrange the chicken pieces over it.
- In a bowl, mix soup with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Pour over the chicken and broccoli.
- Combine bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over the chicken.
- Lastly, sprinkle cheese over the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve hot.