- 3 oz semi-sweet baking Chocolate (grated)
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 2 tbsp Almonds (chopped)
- Heat milk, along with sugar, on low heat. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add 4 tbsp of milk-sugar mixture and stir well until completely soaked in.
- Add another 4 tbsp of the mixture and stir until milk evaporates.
- Repeat the process until the mixture is finished completely and rice turns tender.
- Add raisins, almonds, and ¾ of the grated chocolate.
- Transfer into serving bowls and sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- Serve warm.