- 2¼ pounds Halibut or Trout Fish
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1½ cups Heavy Cream
- 3 Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rinse the fish very carefully and remove the skin and bones.
- Cut into pieces and finely grind, along with with salt.
- Beat cream and egg whites until stiff.
- Add to the ground fish and blend well.
- Transfer into a buttered mold until ¾ filled.
- Place in a baking pan containing some hot water. Cover and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven.
- Reverse the mold on a serving plate to empty it.
- Serve hot with mushroom sauce.