Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1½ cups Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup ground Almonds
- ½ cup grated Carrots
- ¼ cup White Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Separate the mushrooms from their stems.
- Cut the stems into small pieces.
- Bake the top of the mushrooms for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry onions and mushroom stems, until soft.
- Add garlic and stir fry for a while.
- Remove from heat and mix in almonds, carrots, and feta cheese.
- Stuff the mushroom tops with this mixture and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top of each mushroom.
- Bake until mushrooms turn tender and cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.