Egg Curry Masala
- 6 Eggs (boiled)
- 8 tsp Oil
- 4 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Chili Powder (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Aniseeds
- Small piece of Cinnamon
- Few Garlic Cloves
- 1½ cup Coconut Milk
- Make cuts on eggs using a sharp knife.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry aniseeds and cinnamon for a moment.
- Add onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir well.
- Mix in turmeric powder, chili powder, and salt.
- Pour coconut milk and simmer to a boil.
- Add eggs and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.