- 1 hard boiled Egg
- 1 boiled Potato (mashed)
- ½ cup Maida
- 1 Egg White (beaten)
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp Green Chili (chopped)
- ½ tsp Ginger (chopped)
- A pinch Red Chili Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 stem of Curry Leaves
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Slice the egg into four pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onion until transparent.
- Stir in garam masala, red chili powder, green chili, ginger, curry leaves, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Mix in potatoes and keep aside to cool.
- Coat each egg portion with the potato mixture.
- Blend maida with water in a bowl to make a smooth batter.
- Immerse each coated egg in the batter, then into the egg white and finally roll in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kebabs until golden brown and crusty on all sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.