- 4 Eggs
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Small piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 Green Chilies (slit)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 50 ml thin Coconut Milk
- 50 ml thick Coconut Milk
- Few Curry Leaves
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies, and curry leaves, until they turn soft.
- Stir in turmeric powder and salt.
- Pour in thin coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Put in eggs, breaking one after another, to the mixture and cover the pan.
- Cook without crumbling the egg.
- Stir in tomato and thick coconut milk. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.