- 6 boiled Eggs (halved)
- 4 Onions (sliced)
- 5 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Small piece of Ginger (crushed)
- 5 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Jeera Powder (Cumin)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, green chilies, ginger, and garlic, until onions turn brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook well.
- Add in eggs, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and jeera powder.
- Flavor with salt and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with appam.