Fish in Coconut Milk
- 910 g Fish
- ½ Coconut
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ bunch of Coriander Leaves
- 3 whole Red Peppers
- 3 tbsp Flour
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (for frying)
- Extract milk from the coconut.
- Slice the fish into lengthy pieces.
- Combine flour with lots of salt and pepper to taste. Rub the fish with the flour mix.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish. Remove and set aside.
- Pour coconut milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add in fried fish, onion, red pepper, and coriander leaves. Stir and cover the pan. Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot.