- 500 g Salmon Fish (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp Ginger (sliced)
- 1 tsp Garlic (sliced)
- 3 Green Chilies
- 2 medium Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1½ tsp Red Chilly Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- Oil (for frying)
- Salt (to taste)
- Smear fish with 1 tsp red chilly powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, and salt. Toss well and keep marinate for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the fish. Remove and keep aside.
- Transer some oil in another pan and shallow fry onions, ginger, garlic, green chilies, and curry leaves.
- Stir in the remaining chilly powder.
- Mix in tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Add fried fish and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.