- ½ kg Fish Pieces
- ½ cup Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chillies (sliced)
- 1 cup Tomato (chopped)
For The Masala:
- 2 tsp Chilly Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 stem of Curry Leaves
- 2 cups of Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Take all the ingredients of masala and grind it together making into nice paste. Flavor it with salt to taste.
- Marinate the fish using little paste and preserve it for a while.
- Take oil in a pan and fry the fish on both sides until it is half tender.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions with green chillies, curry leaves until it turns golden brown.
- Mix in left over masala paste and cook on medium flame until masala is well cooked.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook well until it turns into pulp. Pour into fish and cook it for 4 min.
- Put in coconut milk and cook it covered for around 2 min.
- Add butter to it and mix well.
- Serve it hot with chapatti.