- 1 Whole Fish
- 4 Egg Whites (beaten)
- Bread Crumbs (to coat)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilly (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves (chopped)
- Small piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 1 Potato
- Oil (for frying)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pour ½ glass of water, along with turmeric, pepper, salt, and lemon juice in a large pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add the fish and cook until fork tender.
- Combine onion, green chilly, curry leaves, ginger, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Take potatoes with salted water in a pan and boil until tender. Peel the potatoes and keep aside.
- Separate the flesh from the fish and mix with potatoes and onion mixture.
- Shape the mixture into thick rolls.
- Dip them in egg whites and roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Serve hot.