Fish Tamarind Curry
- Fish (as required)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Ginger (sliced laterally)
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup small Onion (sliced)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 small Tomato (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves
- ¼ cup Thick Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Thick Tamarind Water
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and crackle fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds.
- Add in ginger, garlic, and onion. Stir fry.
- Stir in turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, and salt. Shallow fry on low flame.
- Put in tomato and blend well.
- Pour in tamarind water and stir well.
- Mix in curry leaves and cook on low flame.
- Pour coconut milk and simmer. Add little water, if required.
- Add fish and cook until it turns tender.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.