- 40g Desiccated coconut
- 200g All-purpose (plain) flour
- 175g Confectioners (icing) sugar
- 115g Melted butter
- 3 tbsp Ground almonds (or hazelnuts)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 5 Egg whites
- 12 Raspberries
- Pre-heat oven to 190oC.
- Line a 12 cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- In a bowl, mix coconut, flour, sugar, baking powder and almond.
- Add melted butter to the above and stir.
- Add egg whites and mix well.
- Divide the mixture equally among the cake cases.
- Top each cake with a raspberry.
- Now bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before finally transferring it to a wire rack.